This blog is a space for reflections and presentation / workshop feedback. My primary blog is "Moving at the Speed of Creativity," accessible on http://www.speedofcreativity.org.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog on "digital literacy," created to accompany my wiki on the same topic!

I believe the best way to help teachers learn about new read/write web tools and the possibilities for using them in the classroom is to provide then with REAL EXPERIENCES using these tools! For this reason, I use blogs, wikis, social bookmarks, and other web 2.0 tools extensively in the professional development workshops I teach for educators.

Interested in more info on digital literacy? Check out my blog and podcast, "Moving at the Speed of Creativity," on www.speedofcreativity.org.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do you teach students the value of privacy when so much personal information is being posted online?

10:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home